true Booking Guarantee
What is the true Booking Guarantee?
Please find full details of the true Booking Guarantee here, along with Terms and Conditions.
Can I cancel my booking for free?
You can cancel for free if…
- You fail to get the results to attend the university you selected
- Your VISA is declined
- You choose to move to another university in a city where we are yet to have true Student accommodation
- There is a 48-hour cooling-off period once the Tenancy Agreement has been signed, after which the Tenancy Agreement is legally binding. This applies to all 23/24 contracts.
- In some cases, we will cancel the booking if a replacement tenant is found who will take on the rent liability. This decision will be made by the management team at their discretion.
- The true guarantee only covers your booking prior to check-in, once you have moved into a true accommodation - you are no longer able to cancel your booking for the reasons stated above.
Can I get someone to take over my Tenancy?
you want to be released from your tenancy agreement, licence agreement, or SAT
(Scotland) and you do not meet the requirements of a tenancy release, it is
your responsibility to find a replacement tenant. The replacement tenant must
agree to the existing rent and term conditions of the existing tenant.
If we accept a replacement tenant for your tenancy before the expiry of your contractual term, you will be required to pay a £250 admin fee and a £100 cleaning fee on the day your tenancy is taken over. This sum acts as a contribution towards operational and re-letting costs.
A tenancy takeover will be deemed complete to the point where a replacement is found when the following criteria are met:
- The new tenant has paid any current due rental charge, and this has been confirmed as received by true
- The new tenant has signed their AST or Licence Agreement
- The new tenant has confirmed receipt of keys
- The new Tenant has moved into the building and completed an inventory form. true will not refund any advanced rent payment until all the above criteria are met.
This policy will be reviewed regularly as the situation surrounding Covid-19 develops. true reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this cancellation policy at any time.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Thank you, a member of our team will be in touch shortly.