true Booking Guarantee
What is the true Booking Guarantee?
Please find full details of the true Booking Guarantee here, along with Terms and Conditions.
Can I cancel my booking for free?
You can cancel for free if…
- You’re unable to travel due to a travel ban or medical reasons (including Coronavirus)
- You fail to get the results to attend the City and University you selected
- Your VISA is declined
- You choose to move to another city where we are yet to have a true student accommodation
- To cancel outside of the cooling-off period, documentation must be provided to confirm one of the above reasons listed.
- In some cases, we will cancel the booking if a replacement tenant is found who will take on the rent liability. This decision will be made by the management team at their discretion.
Am I eligible for a Flexible Check In?
For guests that have booked a room for the 2020/21 academic year we are offering a flexible check in date for students whose university delays the start of their term (this is for changes made after the 17th June to those dates that have already been published), subject to these terms and conditions.
- This offer applies to all Students who have already completed a Tenancy Agreement for a room with True Student and all guests who complete a Tenancy Agreement with True Student on or before 31st August 2020.
- To be eligible to benefit from this promotion the original Tenancy Agreement must be for a minimum tenancy length of 44 weeks, with a tenancy check in date on or before 31st October 2020. This promotion excludes all short stays and/or semester stays.
- In order to benefit from this promotion a customer’s university or higher education institute (HEI) must delay the start of the Academic Year, to those dates that are already confirmed as at the 17th June. In the event that they do so we will be willing to defer the check in date of that Tenancy Agreement and credit the customer’s account for the unused weeks of the tenancy, up until the earlier of (1) a period of one week before the new Academic Year start date, (2) the 31st October 2020, subject always to the terms set out in this promotion.
- We will continue to monitor university and HEI term start dates and may review or amend this offer accordingly.
- If an HEI delays the start of the Academic Year and a customer wishes to delay their check in date under this promotion they will need to contact us by email on or before 23rd August 2020.
- Having received contact from a customer we will make a form available for the customer to complete on or before 31st August 2020 to inform us of their request for a new check in date in line with the above. We will then cross check this information against their Tenancy Agreement and any changes to HEI Academic Year dates before applying the promotion.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Thank you, a member of our team will be in touch shortly.