Terms & Conditions
DATA PROTECTION POLICY STATEMENT
In signing the Agreement, the Tenant provides his/her consent that the Landlord may disclose information in relation to the Tenant's occupation pursuant to this Agreement in the following circumstances and/or to the following people:
- to any member of the Landlords' group of companies (which means its subsidiaries, its ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries),
- to third parties in the event that the Landlord sells or buys any business or assets, in which case the Landlord may disclose personal data it holds to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If the Landlord's assets (or a substantial proportion of them) are acquired by a third party, then personal data it holds will be one of the transferred assets.
- if the Landlord is under a duty to disclose or share the Tenants' personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any contract with the data subject or other agreements; or to protect the Landlord's rights, property, or safety of its employees, tenants, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- to the Tenant's parent/guardian where the parent/guardian is concerned about the Tenant's wellbeing or whereabouts.
- The Landlord will, in disclosing such information, ensure that there is no infringement of the Tenant's rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 including (without limitation) the data protection principles set out within the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. The Tenant has the right to access information held about him/her this right of access can be exercised in accordance with GDPR.