We’d like to reassure you that if life doesn’t quite go to plan, and your
circumstances change, we’ve got you covered.
You can cancel for free if…
- You fail to get the results to attend the University you selected
- Your VISA is declined
- You choose to move to another university in a city where we are yet to have true Student accommodation
So, if you are thinking about living with us for the next academic year, you can book with confidence with just a small advanced rent payment and nothing else to pay until August. There are so many great reasons to stay with us from our all inclusive luxury student apartments and suites to our awesome social spaces and first-class experiences.
- There is a 7-day cooling off period for bookings made until 31st July, or 48 hours for bookings made on or after 31st July, after which the tenancy agreement is legally binding.
- In some cases, we will cancel the booking if a replacement tenant is found who will take on the rent liability, this is if the student can not cancel as part of the true guarantee. This decision will be made by the management team at their discretion.
- The true guarantee only covers your booking prior to check-in, once you have moved into a true accommodation - you are no longer able to cancel your booking for the reasons stated above.
- After the 31st August, the true booking guarantee will be void and no longer in place - we will therefore only allow a cancellation if in the cooling off period or if a replacement tenant is found