Walls of Fame
true talent for all to see - WIN £1,000!!
We will be opening our latest student accommodation in Swansea this September! And with every new building comes an abundance of white walls, so we've decided we need a show stopping mural created by you!
The design will become an iconic visual representation of true Swansea and be the ultimate backdrop to every pre-night out selfie. The winning student artist will receive a cash prize of £1,000 to help them create their signature artwork.
Entrants will be judged by a series of Swansea’s most acclaimed artists, professors and tastemakers, including:
- Charles Uzzell Edwards (aka Pure Evil), one of the Wales’ most successful artist exports and owner of world renowned Pure Evil Gallery in London.
- Katherine Clewett, Programme, Director for both BA Hons Fine Art and MA
Fine Art courses at University of Wales Trinity St David.
- Professor Sue Williams, fine art lecturer and highly regarded and award winning international artist.
- Marc Rees, an interdisciplinary artist with an established track record of delivering ground-breaking, provocative and risk-taking creative projects.
- Bourdon Brindille, a Swansea based artist with lavish imagination and technical skill who creates playful, absurd and otherworldly sculptures.
- Simon Parsons, Group Brand Director at Bricks Group (true student's parent company).
To enter, you must email your proposed design and details (full name, age, university and course, by Wednesday 30th June. The winner will be announced shortly after on our social channels and be contacted directly.