Refer a friend & get rewarded!
Fancy earning yourself or your society £200/£400?
Refer a friend or student to live with us and we'll give you £200 for every student that books a room at either true Salford, Birmingham, Newcastle or Glasgow. Or if you refer someone to live with us at true Swansea we'll double the reward and give you £400!
The good news is that you can refer as many friends as you want, so your earning potential is limitless!
You'll receive the cash reward once the student checks-in to one of our true developments during September 2020. All you need to do is email us with the name of the student you referred and make sure they email us with your name.
Terms and Conditions Apply
- Agent referrals are not applicable for this offer.
- The friend or ‘Referee’ should be a NEW resident and not have previously resided at True Student.
- To be eligible for the £200/£400 voucher, bookings must be confirmed and all required payments must be received.
- The rewards will be handed out in the month of September 2020. For bookings made in Salford, Newcastle, Glasgow and Birmingham, the referrer will be eligible for £200. For bookings made in Swansea the referrer will be eligible for £400.
- To qualify for the incentive the new booking must be 44-weeks or longer
- Valid for all bookings made between 1st October 2019 and 30th September 2020 for the 2020/21 academic year at True Student locations.
- The 'Referee' must have signed the terms & conditions before check-in
- The ‘Referee’ must enter or quote the ‘Referrer’ or friends full name” in the promo box during the onboarding process when making the booking online, by phone or in person, or have something in writing from a True Student team member, in order to be applicable, before the campaign end date.
- Should a booking that is made via a recommendation be cancelled, then the offer will be deemed null and void.
- True Student reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion at any time.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.