Meet our new Operations Manager!
Emma has recently been promoted from being our true Glasgow General Manger to our new Operations Manager. We asked Emma 10 questions, so you can get to know her a little better...
1. What has been your favourite true moment to date?
I would have to say our first welcome party. It was a really
monumental moment for the full team after working so hard to ensure the
building was ready for our first guests arriving. To then see everything
come together and all the guests meeting each other and smiling was
2. You’ve got the private cinema to yourself for two hours – what would you watch?
Friends. It’s my go to programme and you can re-watch it 100 times and it’s still funny!
3. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Eating quavers and Cadburys chocolate…. together.
4. If you had your own talk show, who would your first 3 guests be and why?
- Peter Jones (I’m dying to pick his brain on the business world)
- David Attenborough (LEGEND!)
- Oprah Winfrey (She’s interviewed so many amazing people – I want the gossip)
5. If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?
I’d love to be a vet. I adore animals and would love to help them in any way I can. Plus, how amazing getting to spend all day with animals!
6. You have to wear a T-shirt with one word on it for one year, what word would you choose?
Believe. I think if you believe in yourself you can do anything you put your mind to.
7. If you could change one thing in the world what would it be?
The time it takes to travel… So many precious hours of life are wasted travelling!
8. What is your secret talent?
My secret talent is that I am fully qualified in beauty & hair extensions!
9. If you knew you could not fail, what would you do?
Climb Mount Everest (& raise lots of money for charity along the way!)
10. What’s your spirit animal?
A Panda… it’s my favourite animal (I even have a secret panda tattoo)