Student NHS Discount Offer
We truly care for our NHS staff and all the great work they continue to do during the pandemic! Therefore, we're offering our students studying an NHS related course or who have a part-time job within the NHS an amazing £300 off their total rent when they book with us at true Liverpool.
Why should NHS students stay at true?
At true, we do everything possible to create a comfortable and fun atmosphere for all our guests. With an on-site gym, cinema and much more included, our medical students can always find a way to relax and socialise with new people.
We know how hectic student life can get, but we believe it's important to unwind with events such as our puppy parties and learn new skills such as cooking in our exclusive guest-only classes.
Just a few amazing true benefits:
- Personal trainer, Life Coaches, Nutritionists & Fitness Classes.
- Outdoor pursuits, Monthly Social Brunches & Road Trips.
- Networking Opportunities, Workshops & Career fairs.
- Games nights, Foodie Experiences & Parties.
Our dedication to hygiene has always been a high priority, but during the current circumstances, we are taking additional measures to ensure that all our staff and guests stay safe. For new students staying with us from abroad, we are offering a private suite, with the delivery of everything you'll need to accommodate the quarantine period.
To make use of this offer, please read through our T&C's below to ensure you are eligible for the discount. Once you have completed your booking, please email us a copy of your NHS ID card or proof you will be studying an NHS related university course/working part-time at the NHS during the 21/22 academic year.
Terms and Conditions Apply
- This offer is only valid for new tenants booking at true Liverpool from 9am on 10th December.
- To be eligible for this offer the student must be studying an NHS course during the 21/22 academic year or have a part-time job with the NHS.
- To redeem the NHS discount offer, the student wishing to make use of the offer must email a copy of their NHS identification card with a valid expiry date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Depending on how the tenant chooses to pay their rent, the discount of £306 will either be applied and split equally between weekly or semester payments of taken off as whole for yearly payments.