Catching up with our Newcastle General Manager
Posted 14 Jan 2020
Will has been with us for 3-years and is our current General Manager at true Newcastle. We asked Will 10 questions, so you can get to know him a little better...
- What has been your favourite true moment to
It has to be the lively welcome party this year with 270 happy faces and celebrating 100% occupancy!
- Have you ever ended up doing something
unexpected on a shift?
Everyday! No day is the same and some of the crazy things that happen on each shift… you couldn’t write it. I have been a maintenance man, a cleaner, a DJ, a quiz master, a removal man, you name it!
- You’ve got the private cinema to yourself for
two hours – what would you watch?
Either the football or ‘The Office’ I have watched the UK version about 30 or 40 times - I love Ricky Gervais. I am now about half way through the US version.
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- What’s your go-to midnight snack?
- If you had your own talk show, who would your
first 3 guests be and why?
George Best- Biggest legend ever (then hopefully end up on night out with him after the show).
Liam Gallagher and Noel Gallagher- So I could make them be friends again and bring back Oasis.
Frank Sinatra- I bet he had a story or two.
- What is your favourite memory of being a
Being a student was by far the best time of my life. Best moment would have to be final year at uni, living with my 5 best friends, knowing it was our last year of little responsibility and really making the most of it.
- You have to wear a T-shirt with one word on it
for one year, what word would you choose?
Smile - no explanation needed
- If you had one extra hour of free time a day,
how would you use it?
Wish I could think of an answer to paint me in a positive light, but honestly probably just get an extra hour in bed.
- What is your secret talent/ party trick?
Don’t meant to brag but I am very good at Sudoku... Lately completed expert level in less than 10 mins.