Introducing Alex - Our true Central Manager!
Posted 18 May 2020
Alex is our true Central Manager, he helps many of our students through the booking process and is often on the other end of your Live Chat queries. We asked Alex 10 questions, so you can get to know him a little better...
- What has been your favourite true moment to date?
My first time at true Newcastle – it really did live up to the expectations!
- Have you ever ended up doing
something unexpected on a shift?
I cooked hot dogs for about 50 students once, that was unexpected!
- What’s your go-to midnight snack?
- If you had your own talk show, who
would your first 3 guests be and why?
- Nikola Tesla: This man is a genius
- Jesus Christ: So many questions…
- William Wallace: I would like to see his views on the modern Scotland
- You have to wear a T-shirt with one word on it
for one year, what word would you choose?
- If you had one extra hour of free time a day,
how would you use it?
Volunteer in a homeless shelter
- What is your secret talent/ party trick?
I used to be able to solve a Rubix cube, it’s been a few years..!!
- If you knew you could not fail, what would you
Time travel & bet on Leicester to win the premier league in 2016
- You’ve got the private cinema to yourself for two hours – what would you watch?
My favourite adventure/drama film 'Into the Wild'
- What’s your guilty pleasure?