Student Ambassador job opportunities
At true we're delighted to offer our guests part-time ambassador roles to broaden their skills and expand their CV whilst living with us and studying at university.
We recently recruited three new Students Ambassadors in Newcastle, one of which worked for us last academic year whilst studying. Some of the main tasks Student Ambassadors are required to do are listed below:
- Advise fellow students of good practice in personal safety.
- Basic training as a first-aider and/or fire marshal.
- Advise fellow students of their responsibilities regarding fire safety and community relations issues.
- Be aware of the policies and procedures of the University and also of true accommodation, so that they can advise fellow students how best to resolve an issue.
- To maintain a welcoming atmosphere for visitors to true Student Living.
- Conduct show flat viewings for fellow students.
- To represent true Students Limited at Open Days, show flat tours, housing fairs and other events.
- To carry out mystery shopping.
- Plan, develop and host interactive and engaging activities/events for residents throughout the year.
- Support and deliver talks, presentations and workshops/activities both on and off the true site.
- Gain valuable feedback from student guests regarding what they like about living with us and also what we could improve.
If you're a student studying in Salford, Swansea, Glasgow or Birmingham and fancy a part-time student ambassador role with us. Please get in touch!